I survived 2020 once...I can do it again!
This is the heat transfer only! You will have to buy your own tee to heat press it onto.
- Sublimation transfers MUST be pressed onto materials that are at least 50% polyester. Pressing onto 100% polyester materials will absorb the most ink from the transfer making the image to most "colorful". Pressing onto 60% or less polyester materials will make the image have a vintage or faded look.
HEAT PRESS INSTRUCTIONS:
- 400 degrees
- Medium-High pressure
- Place a piece of parchment or butcher paper in between front and back of garment
- Pre-press garment 7 seconds
- Position Sublimation Transfer
- Place another piece of parchment or butcher paper overtop of sublimation transfer
- Press 60 seconds
- HOT peel
NOTE: Each heat press is different. I recommend testing your press at different pressure/temperature/time settings to determine the best press for you!